Can we just take a moment to appreciate this extended cold front we’ve been having in the H? I’ve finally been able to pull out things that haven’t seen the light for months. Furs are a great example. Just in time for New Year’s Eve, I was able to pull out the white shaggy faux fur jacket and pull together this look. Continue reading “O-P-U-L-E-N-C-E | Statement Furs + Fringe”
Here we are again at the top of a new year and I’m so thankful. I decided to pursue my ambitions of relaunching my fashion/lifestyle blog and here we are. Smarter and wiser. There were ups and there were some downs, but all in all, this has been a year a growth and enlightenment. Below are just a few of the many lessons 2017 has taught me:
- You can do anything you put your mind to. Once you decide what you want, the universe will conspire for your highest good.
- Confidence in your ability is not being conceited. You are allowed to give yourself more credit.
- There can be no progress with forgiveness.
- Forgive them and forgive yourself.
- Your body is yours and yours alone. Don’t change it for any validation that you think you might need.
- People will stare. It’s not always bad. Most times it’s because of that fire ass outfit. Flaunt it.
- The need for constant perfection can be stunting. Know what’s healthy and what is keeping you from living your best life.
- Move with authenticity and the rest will fall into place. The universe is watching.
- Seasons can go as quick as they come. Don’t mistake a season for a lifetime.
- There is power in your very being. Don’t be afraid to use it.
- Trust your instincts at all times. They will not lead you astray.
- Fear not living your life as boldly and as unapologetically as your heart desires.
- Patience is Key.
- It’s okay to ask for help.
- Always, always, always move with Love. Nothing can be wrong if the love is right.
Happy New Year’s Loves!!! We have some much more to learn and do n 2018! Ya’ll ready?