Can we just take a moment to appreciate this extended cold front we’ve been having in the H? I’ve finally been able to pull out things that haven’t seen the light for months. Furs are a great example. Just in time for New Year’s Eve, I was able to pull out the white shaggy faux fur jacket and pull together this look. Continue reading “O-P-U-L-E-N-C-E | Statement Furs + Fringe”
Here we are again at the top of a new year and I’m so thankful. I decided to pursue my ambitions of relaunching my fashion/lifestyle blog and here we are. Smarter and wiser. There were ups and there were some downs, but all in all, this has been a year a growth and enlightenment. Below are just a few of the many lessons 2017 has taught me:
- You can do anything you put your mind to. Once you decide what you want, the universe will conspire for your highest good.
- Confidence in your ability is not being conceited. You are allowed to give yourself more credit.
- There can be no progress with forgiveness.
- Forgive them and forgive yourself.
- Your body is yours and yours alone. Don’t change it for any validation that you think you might need.
- People will stare. It’s not always bad. Most times it’s because of that fire ass outfit. Flaunt it.
- The need for constant perfection can be stunting. Know what’s healthy and what is keeping you from living your best life.
- Move with authenticity and the rest will fall into place. The universe is watching.
- Seasons can go as quick as they come. Don’t mistake a season for a lifetime.
- There is power in your very being. Don’t be afraid to use it.
- Trust your instincts at all times. They will not lead you astray.
- Fear not living your life as boldly and as unapologetically as your heart desires.
- Patience is Key.
- It’s okay to ask for help.
- Always, always, always move with Love. Nothing can be wrong if the love is right.
Happy New Year’s Loves!!! We have some much more to learn and do n 2018! Ya’ll ready?
The Holiday season is in full effect which means parties will be back to back to back. All out of outfit ideas for your next affair? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Fringe, sequins and anything shimmery have been heavy on the radar lately and would be perfect for every party. Check out these totally adorable looks below and be inspired to shine this season!!
What you are wearing for your parties this season? Let me know in the comments below!
Hey Loves!! Looks like we’ve all made it to Friday, thank goodness! As your enjoying the weekend, check out these awesome posts for the week (Courtesy of Independent Fashion Bloggers). Continue reading “Friday Fashion Edit | December 1st, 2017”
Hey Loves, the holidays are literally at our front door and you know what that means? Holiday parties. So it got me to thinking…. What does the Fashion Girl wear to a holiday party? Where would she shop that is affordable yet stylish? Of course one of my favorite stores, Zara, can to mind. The ten pieces below showcase my favorite trends for the fall/holiday season: fringe, sequins, velvet and embroidery.
Whether it be the office social and a night out with your friends, these 10 pieces are sure to be a holiday hit! Or at least get the inspiration flowing. Check it out below!! Continue reading “10 Zara Pieces for Your Holiday Party”
I don’t know what it is about the holidays but it just makes me want to wear shine around the clock. And that’s good and fine for the evening, but what about the daytime? What do you wear when you work a 9-5 office job? That’s where this adorable tee came in. Continue reading “Sequins for the Office”
Fall came back to Houston for the week AGAIN! For some strange reason, cold weather makes me crave baked goods, so I stopped by the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM for quick snack. Continue reading “Styling The Statement Sweater”