Hey Loves!! So here we are on the road to our best wardrobes, right? Yes! If you read my last post, 5 Signs It’s Time to Upgrade Your Wardrobe, and were like “Dani, you’re right sis, I gotta get my life together,” I’ve got you covered! We’re going to start right where it matters most, your closet. Continue reading “Items to Toss from your Closet Today”
There is something both powerful striking about an outfit of full color. Further more, there is something even more striking about an outfit in just one color.
Check out this awesome week in style courtesy of Links a la Moda via heartifb.com
Links à la Mode, January 11th, 2017
- Adorned in Armor: 3 Ways To Live Life On Purpose
- Aesthetic Distance: Are Corporate Diversity Training Seminars Complete BS?
- Cubicle Chic: What I’m Doing Differently This Year || 2018 Planner Review (x3) & Giveaway
- Chicago Petite Blog: My January Wishlist
- Eboni Curls: 2018.
- Girl in Betsey: How to Pull the Velvet Blazer
- Gutter Fashion: Thrifted: Reflecting on 2017 and My Wish for 2018
- It’s Maria Claudia: Project Planner + Motivational Quotes [FREE PRINTABLE]
- Julia in Red: On Change, Self-Belief & Moving Forward into (A Fabulous) 2018
- Just Gigi: 7 Tips to Stay Stylish in Winter
- Kenguri Styles: Over The Top
- Luna Vida: Blue Hues | Crewneck Sweatshirt + Raw Hem Jeans + Converse
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Use a Bullet Journal for Fashion Blogging
- Sifa’s Corner: At-Home Teeth Whitening: Tips & Products for a Brighter Smile
- Tales of Two: 7 Steps to Having Acne Free Skin
- The Glamour Pursuit: Lessons I’ve Learned in 2017
- With Love, Dani: Styling the White Boot
Hey Loves! It’s a new year which means its a great time to realign, refresh and revamp everything in your life, wardrobe included. But how do you know its time for a upgrade? Below are 5 signs to see if you’re in need of a wardrobe revamp. Continue reading “5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Wardrobe”
Let me be the first to say that wearing white can a little daunting. Not only a garment have to fit you like a glove, but somehow you have to manage it keep that item keep throughout the duration of its wear.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this extended cold front we’ve been having in the H? I’ve finally been able to pull out things that haven’t seen the light for months. Furs are a great example. Just in time for New Year’s Eve, I was able to pull out the white shaggy faux fur jacket and pull together this look. Continue reading “O-P-U-L-E-N-C-E | Statement Furs + Fringe”
The Holiday season is in full effect which means parties will be back to back to back. All out of outfit ideas for your next affair? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Fringe, sequins and anything shimmery have been heavy on the radar lately and would be perfect for every party. Check out these totally adorable looks below and be inspired to shine this season!!
What you are wearing for your parties this season? Let me know in the comments below!